Death Penalty Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Penalty Clan

HomeHome  ForumForum  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's spreading rumors about me?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Airsoftsolja

Airsoftsolja

Who's spreading rumors about me? Empty
PostSubject: Who's spreading rumors about me?   Who's spreading rumors about me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:08 am

I want to know who the fuck said that im creating a new clan? im not fucking leaving the clan ever!
Back to top Go down
cookies911

PostSubject: Re: Who's spreading rumors about me?   Who's spreading rumors about me? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:49 pm

Me i am well jk.
BTW dp sucks balls now and u cant believe what mark said to me b4 YES BEFORE I WAS EVEN SURE........
So yeah well buh bye dp the time waster.
and im leaving 150%
and paddock too.
Cause after mark said to me and him. Mad
Back to top Go down
Purge
FUCKING SUPERHERO
FUCKING SUPERHERO
Purge

PostSubject: Re: Who's spreading rumors about me?   Who's spreading rumors about me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:10 am

Okay Cookies, see you next week then.

You and Kayla have that thing where you fight with Mark, and make up a week later. I'll send cards too you snookums.
Back to top Go down
Jackinthebox
SUPERADMIN
SUPERADMIN
Jackinthebox

PostSubject: Re: Who's spreading rumors about me?   Who's spreading rumors about me? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:04 pm

Purge wrote:
Okay Cookies, see you next week then.

You and Kayla have that thing where you fight with Mark, and make up a week later. I'll send cards too you snookums.

HAHAHA

No i told cookies to kill himself and god hates him and he shouldnt be on this earth he is a mistake im preety mean but yeah u talk shit about me expect to get it back O0oo0o0 and i said I WISH YOUR DAD BEATS YOU TO DEATH COOKIES that too
Back to top Go down
https://deathpenalty.forumotion.net
Jackinthebox
SUPERADMIN
SUPERADMIN
Jackinthebox

PostSubject: Re: Who's spreading rumors about me?   Who's spreading rumors about me? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:17 pm

But seriously cookies you randomly started a clan and started talking shit to me so wtf of course im going to say shit back i did nothing to you in the start but come home from work and say hello to you so no GG 2 u
Back to top Go down
https://deathpenalty.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's spreading rumors about me?   Who's spreading rumors about me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's spreading rumors about me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Penalty Clan :: General forums. :: Announcements-
Jump to: