Death Penalty Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Penalty Clan

HomeHome  ForumForum  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The future of Dp

Go down 
+3
Purge
Kenny
Airsoftsolja
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Airsoftsolja

Airsoftsolja

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: The future of Dp   The future of Dp I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:42 pm

Dp will now be in CAL well... most of the members will be. Also. HOPEFULLY!!!!! MARK WILL NOT DITCH THE CLAN AGAIN <3 That all for now Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenny
SUPERAZN!
SUPERAZN!

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future of Dp   The future of Dp I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:19 pm

Airsoftsolja wrote:
Dp will now be in CAL well... most of the members will be. Also. HOPEFULLY!!!!! MARK WILL NOT DITCH THE CLAN AGAIN <3 That all for now Smile

OMG airsoft MARK WILL NOT DITCH THE CLAN godness if he does WE GOT NO LEADER!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Purge
FUCKING SUPERHERO
FUCKING SUPERHERO
Purge

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future of Dp   The future of Dp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:58 pm

Kenny wrote:
Airsoftsolja wrote:

OMG airsoft MARK WILL NOT DITCH THE CLAN godness if he does WE GOT NO LEADER!!! lol!
Kenny I'm still around, I'm just on vacation. Don't worry.

Anyways no one should be leaving, we're going into CAL next season.
Back to top Go down
cookies911

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future of Dp   The future of Dp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:10 pm

Guess im not going then.
Well everyone's a bitch to me anyways and i shouldn't be playing.
I fucking stayed up just for dp and getting abused and this is what i fucking get.
Fuck this
Back to top Go down
Purge
FUCKING SUPERHERO
FUCKING SUPERHERO
Purge

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future of Dp   The future of Dp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:13 pm

cookies911 wrote:
Guess im not going then.
I fucking stayed up just for dp and getting abused and this is what i fucking get.
Fuck this
Hey, I'm a leader and everyones a bitch to me. Excluding some people. I usually stay up until I have to go to work for DP if something is unsettled. It's kind of the cost of being in the clan, and no one is forcing you to. If you don't want to be in the clan thats your choice but if you want to be in you need to work things out.
Back to top Go down
cookies911

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future of Dp   The future of Dp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:22 pm

well im just gna uninstall css steam .
Well if it wasn't for css i could;ve gotten alot better grades . still its my fault but do u guys have to bitch to me like this give me a fucking break god dammit.
Back to top Go down
Purge
FUCKING SUPERHERO
FUCKING SUPERHERO
Purge

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future of Dp   The future of Dp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:28 pm

I'm not really sure what to say to that because I haven't been in the servers for two weeks, because I'm on vacation.
Back to top Go down
Russian

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: Russian yay   The future of Dp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:08 pm

Im Russian, there isnt really a introductions thread place so i guess ill do it here.

Im a pretty cool guy, and i play a lot pretty much, if i get annoying or something dont hesitate to tell me. Also, if you wanna 1v1 or something im always down to go to anymap, anytime, anygun, cuz thats how i do.

anyways peace DP and see you out on the battle field
Back to top Go down
Purge
FUCKING SUPERHERO
FUCKING SUPERHERO
Purge

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future of Dp   The future of Dp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:18 pm

Russian, just post in the suggestion box... Oh wait, we don't have one....

Time to go make one...
Back to top Go down
Jackinthebox
SUPERADMIN
SUPERADMIN
Jackinthebox

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future of Dp   The future of Dp I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:59 am

yet again tyler is my hero!
Back to top Go down
https://deathpenalty.forumotion.net
Kenny
SUPERAZN!
SUPERAZN!

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future of Dp   The future of Dp I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:02 pm

Purge wrote:
cookies911 wrote:
Guess im not going then.
Fuck this
Hey, I'm a leader and everyones a bitch to me. Excluding some people. I usually stay up until I have to go to work for DP if something is unsettled. It's kind of the cost of being in the clan, and no one is forcing you to. If you don't want to be in the clan thats your choice but if you want to be in you need to work things out.

AWW come on tyler mark MAKES FUN ME CUZ IM AZN!!! T_T Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Jackinthebox
SUPERADMIN
SUPERADMIN
Jackinthebox

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future of Dp   The future of Dp I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:01 pm

its cause i love you
Back to top Go down
Purge
FUCKING SUPERHERO
FUCKING SUPERHERO
Purge

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future of Dp   The future of Dp I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:28 am

Kenny, you know we all love you
Back to top Go down
Kenny
SUPERAZN!
SUPERAZN!

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future of Dp   The future of Dp I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:28 pm

Purge wrote:
Kenny, you know we all love you

really Twisted Evil Very Happy Razz Evil or Very Mad Like a Star @ heaven confused rendeer rendeer santa albino lol! afro afro flower
Back to top Go down
Purge
FUCKING SUPERHERO
FUCKING SUPERHERO
Purge

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future of Dp   The future of Dp I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:07 am

YA RLY Wink Basketball santa cherry sunny albino affraid confused bounce Sleep afro farao bom @ Wink Suspect Arrow Crying or Very sad Very Happy flower king
Back to top Go down
cookies911

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future of Dp   The future of Dp I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:50 pm

Dp Has NO fricking Future well maybe 1.
Which is getting owned in CAL-O
BTW dp sucks balls now and u cant believe what mark said to me b4 YES BEFORE I WAS EVEN SURE........
So yeah well buh bye dp the time waster.
and im leaving 150%
and paddock too.
Cause after mark said to me and him..
GG TO U GUYS
Back to top Go down
Purge
FUCKING SUPERHERO
FUCKING SUPERHERO
Purge

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future of Dp   The future of Dp I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:08 am

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
Back to top Go down
N

N

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future of Dp   The future of Dp I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:15 am

Maybe if you actually typed well and made it look slightly appealing people would actually read what you said. I don't know about you guys, but I stopped at the first sentence and skipped to the last sentence. If you're going to leave with a bitter mood at least leave quietly; no one likes a fag. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Jackinthebox
SUPERADMIN
SUPERADMIN
Jackinthebox

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future of Dp   The future of Dp I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:07 pm

The funny thing is i can take all of cookies and paddock's clan by myself DNA lawl what a gay name you guys wont have a future you cant afford a server your fucking asian you have a small dick just give up on life cookies you really need to be shot in the dome piece PCE OUT NIGGA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The future of Dp Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future of Dp   The future of Dp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The future of Dp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Penalty Clan :: General forums. :: Announcements-
Jump to: